A small gift for the list

  • souriete
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2007
      I do woodwork in only the most minor way, but I wanted to contribute
      something to this list I lurk on so happily, so I dug out the pictures
      of my trip to England back in 1986 and found a picture of a piece of
      woodwork that impressed me very much. You all may have seen this
      before, for all I know, but here is a picture of a fancy medieval
      window frame: http://www.flickr.com/photos/souriete/1148633176/.

      Scolastica