RE: [MedievalSawdust] Boxwood?

  • Tracy Swanson
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 1, 2007
      Welcome to the group!

      I'm not sure from where you hail, but Woodcraft usually sells boxwood in my neck of the woods (pardon the pun). They might be a tad more expensive than other outlets, but they ordinarily have what you seek, and are to be found nearly everywhere.

      In Magical Service,
      Malaki

      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 9, 2007
        as i recall, the man was vehemant against voltaire directly, discussing his sex life in frank detail, ect.  i cant find a link i had read about it a while ago, but heres some info about the missatrubition.

        On 8/9/07, JBRMM266@... <JBRMM266@...> wrote:

        Interesting . . . I've seen that line, pretty much as I gave it, cited in any number of sources.

        I stand corrected.

        I can see how it is a generalized rendition of the sentiment conveyed in the letter.  One has to wonder, though, if he detested the Abbé's writing because he disagreed with it or because he just thought it was bad writing!

        Your servant aye
        Donal