Re: [MedievalSawdust] Clamp-Front/Hutch Chest

  • Rebekah d'Avignon
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2007
      Here's another source for used books.
      http://www.abebooks.com/

      Dan Baker <LordRhys@...> wrote:
      Not available thru regular sources, But from a website that specializes in out of print books. They got some really cool stuff.  Church Chests of the Twelfth and Thirteenth Centuries in England  is the one you want. This small book is only $12.95 and worth it. The website is
      http://home. teleport. com/~tcl/ caber.htm

      -Rhys

      On 7/29/07, M Descoteau < fantasydesigns2002@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Any chance of getting a ISBN for it so I can see about
      getting it ordered from BAM, the title and arthor come
      up as unknown..... .....

      Mike
      .

      On TV commercials: If I had a giant talking woodchuck in my kitchen eating pizza with a fork, I wouldn't be able to sleep either.