Period Boxes

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2003
      Greetings all,

      I'm looking to start my apprenticeship by creating
      small to medium jewelery boxes. Something that can be
      made basic and plain to start, but that can get rather
      ornate and fancy over time.

      Any ideas?

      Dunstan Bramblette,
      Apprentice to Wood Laurel Hal Raeburn

      P.S. The tag is merely an introduction and will not be
      given each and every time I write something.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com