Re: Portable Pell

  • Paul A. Griffith
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 9, 2007
      I guess I should have put a caveat of, "if you're the type of person
      that takes a 110# anvil around to events..." :-)

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Rebekah d'Avignon
      <rebekahdavignon@...> wrote:

      > Ummm.......two times 50# is 100# plus the "heavy steel
      tube"......portable? That weighs as much as a large child (or a good-
      sized dog). Who says the Pentagon is full of paper-pushers?

      > "Paul A. Griffith" <paul.griffith@...> wrote: Another
      method, if you can access someone with welding skills, is to
      > take two 50# weights and weld them together with a heavy steel tube
      in
      > the middle. Stick in your post and voila... portable pell!!!
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Baron Ansel (Atlantia)
      >

      > Recent Activity
      >
      > 7
      > New Members
      >
      > Visit Your Group
      >
      > Medieval tapestry
      > Medieval costume
      > Medieval and renaissance costume
      >
      > Yahoo! News
      > Kevin Sites
      > Get coverage of
      > world crises.
      >
      > Yahoo! TV
      > Staying in tonight?
      > Check listings to
      > see what is on.
      >
      > Yahoo! Avatars
      > Make a Virtual You
      > Show your style &
      > mood in Messenger.
      >

      > .
      >

      > The surest way to avoid failure is to never attempt anything new or
      anything that you can't do perfectly - but it's a rather dull life
      and you'd never learn anything new.