Re: X chair merchant recommendations?

  • Jack Needles
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2007
      Thanks.. found his website.. just the type of chairs I was looking
      for... I REALLY want a set of the ones someone was prototype testing
      last year at War.. nice leather backs.. big and sturdy for us 'stout'
      fellows... but thats not in the budget

      Malachai

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Snaebjorn Hakonarson