X chair merchant recommendations?

  • Jack Needles
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2007
      So this year we decided we need to replace our modern heavy duty
      aluminum camp chairs with new, less ratty modern heavy duty aluminum
      camp chairs and canvas covers.. after looking at the prices, I'm
      convinced we might be better off having period style chairs...

      Since I'm spending my not so copious spare time making quarrels and
      garb, can anyone recommend a good place to get/buy decent X-chairs?

      Malachai
    • Snaebjorn Hakonarson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2007
        Baron Raven done on Plunder Lane makes some really
        gorgeous X chairs. I can't remember the name of his
        booth right off though.

        In service,
        Snaebjorn
        --- Jack Needles <jneedles@...> wrote:

        > So this year we decided we need to replace our
        > modern heavy duty
        > aluminum camp chairs with new, less ratty modern
        > heavy duty aluminum
        > camp chairs and canvas covers.. after looking at
        > the prices, I'm
        > convinced we might be better off having period style
        > chairs...
        >
        > Since I'm spending my not so copious spare time
        > making quarrels and
        > garb, can anyone recommend a good place to get/buy
        > decent X-chairs?
        >
        > Malachai

        Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222
      • Trevor Payne
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2007
          there was a person on another forum ( www.armourarchive.org ) that was selling 2 sizes that were really nice:

          http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64330&highlight=chair

          Also, I know panther Pavilions sells a style.

          Aiden

          --- Jack Needles <jneedles@gmail. com> wrote:

          > So this year we decided we need to replace our
          > modern heavy duty
          > aluminum camp chairs with new, less ratty modern
          > heavy duty aluminum
          > camp chairs and canvas covers.. after looking at
          > the prices, I'm
          > convinced we might be better off having period style
          > chairs...
          >
          > Since I'm spending my not so copious spare time
          > making quarrels and
          > garb, can anyone recommend a good place to get/buy
          > decent X-chairs?
          >
          > Malachai

          Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
          http://tv.yahoo. com/collections/ 222

          "Those who beat their swords into plowshares plow for those who didn't"
          --Benjamin Franklin--

          Be a PS3 game guru.

        • Jack Needles
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2007
            Thanks.. found his website.. just the type of chairs I was looking
            for... I REALLY want a set of the ones someone was prototype testing
            last year at War.. nice leather backs.. big and sturdy for us 'stout'
            fellows... but thats not in the budget

            Malachai

            --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Snaebjorn Hakonarson