Re: [MedievalSawdust] Digest Number 1739

  • Caley Woulfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2007
      The easiest way to make a portable pell is to copy an equine schooling jump
      standard.

      I have put a pic of one in the Photos section under the title
      Schooling-Standard-Portable-Pell.
      A note: you might want to make the feet longer so it's less likely to tip
      over, but I've seen
      these used, and used one myself quite successfully.

      Caoillainn De Bhulbh, She-wolf of Limerick
      "If Normal is relative, it must be a very distant relative..."