RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Training pail for heavy weapons

  • Rebekah d'Avignon
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 22, 2007
      Never saw the movie, sorry. But we did have a fellow in the Middle Kingdom some years ago who had trouble deciding on a name. He was working on feast when he found that the frozen broccoli wasn't defrosting fast enough to suit him.....in an effort to break it into smaller pieces, he drew a sword and was immediately dubbed - John Broccoli-killer.

      christopher chastain <ckchastain@...> wrote:
      Sigh, why upon hearing that name do I have the mental image of the blind man from robin hood men in tights where hes attacking the wooden beam to splinters?

      cristauf
      .

      I walked into a Burger King and saw that the girl behind the counter was wearing a 5 Years of Service pin. That was when all of my troubles became insignificant.

      Anonymous

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.