RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: question for the group HELP

  • Hester, Gene
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2007
      Thank you soo much.

      From: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com [mailto:medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dmcubed_or_bine
      Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 9:07 AM
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] Re: question for the group HELP

      I stumbled across this last week when I was putting together my
      woodworking wish list ("wish I had the time to make..."). Is this
      what you were looking for? He didn't actually trade for the thrones,
      but made a suggestion along those lines....

      http://www.sacorive r.net/~freegate/ Savonarola. html

      YIS,
      Sabine

      --- In medievalsawdust@ yahoogroups. com, "Hester, Gene"
      <flnangel5693@ ...> wrote:

      > I am
      looking for a picture I think I saw on this list. A gentle was
      > showing a
      folding chair from an A&S . He told a story about trading them
      > for
      the thrones at that time. It was a good picture of him sitting in
      > one.
      Id really like to see this picture again for a pattern.
      > Thanks

      Dante