Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: makers mark

  • Barbara Shelanskey
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 12, 2007
      Thanks for posting that! I've been wanting a branding iron, but have been
      balking at the price at Woodcraft.

      Mir!
      Tatjana

      "It's never too late to be what you might have been."

      Wolf and Tiger Woodworking has been updated! Take a look!
      http://www.wolfandtiger.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 14, 2007
        > If you are need/want of a custom branding iron, I suggest
        > looking at http://www.brandnew.net/hob_main.asp rather then
        > Woodcraft (which is just a re-marketer for yet another firm)
        > TTFN, Ralg, AnTir

        Oh dear. They have a Laurel wreath one.... how - tempting!

        Hrothny