Re: makers mark

  • Ralph Lindberg
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 12, 2007
      If you are need/want of a custom branding iron, I suggest looking at
      http://www.brandnew.net/hob_main.asp rather then Woodcraft (which is
      just a re-marketer for yet another firm)

      TTFN
      Ralg
      AnTir
    • Barbara Shelanskey
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 12, 2007
        Thanks for posting that! I've been wanting a branding iron, but have been
        balking at the price at Woodcraft.

        Mir!
        Tatjana

        "It's never too late to be what you might have been."

        Wolf and Tiger Woodworking has been updated! Take a look!
        http://www.wolfandtiger.com

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 14, 2007
          > If you are need/want of a custom branding iron, I suggest
          > looking at http://www.brandnew.net/hob_main.asp rather then
          > Woodcraft (which is just a re-marketer for yet another firm)
          > TTFN, Ralg, AnTir

          Oh dear. They have a Laurel wreath one.... how - tempting!

          Hrothny