Re: Photos available from the now famous European vacation - Baby walker

  • Jeff Johnson
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 2, 2007
      Hey, I made one of these walkers. I did it in ash, finished it with
      boiled linseed. My almost-2-year old son loves it, and pushes it all
      over the place at events and at home. It's one of his favorite toys.

      Photos under "Jeff Johnson" in the photo directory.

      Thanks for providing the Photos, Beth!

      Jeff

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Beth and Bob Matney
      <bmatney@...> wrote:

      > And that is exactly what it is.. a baby walker. This was in their
      > Children's exhibit on the top floor.
      >
      > Beth

    • Beth and Bob Matney
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 2, 2007
        You did a nice job. Glad that your son enjoys it!

        Beth