Norstead - The Viking Age Farmstead Project

  • Robb Schuster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      After years of wishing, months of planning, and weeks of set back due
      to rainey weather this project has moved out of the concept stage and
      into the 'this is really happening!' phase!

      The Amish arrived on site yesterday and began cutting lumber!

      I am creating a new website and hope to add some pics soon!

      I also hope to keep a diary of the progress.

      The site will be at http://www.norstead.org/

      --
      Halv

      Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat. -Saunders