RE: [MedievalSawdust] pingpong ball firing crossbow

  • Tracy Swanson
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2007
      If you create your sting as a single loop with the first serving, it isn't too difficult to separate the two in the center section as the two sections are being served together (see making a string in the Crossbow Project article under files), adding the spacers needed (two should be sufficient) to form the cup-like sling. This form of string should be stiff enough to cradle the ball until release. See The Crossbow, as mentioned in an earlier post - at least two different strings of this sort are drawn out quite clearly.

      In Magical Service,
      Malaki