Well, yes, it's tenons - but it's way off topic

  • Avery Austringer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2007
      I am in the process of making windows and would like to do deep (if not
      through) tenon joinery. Problem is that I'm milling my stock on a
      shaper and the spindle gets in the way of the tenon. There are a few
      sites out there that mention a "stub spindle", which Delta apparently
      sold in the 70's, but if I'm going to have one I'm apparently going to
      have to have it fabricated custom and have one of my coping cutters
      modified.

      Anyone out there ever had something like this done, know someone who
      had something like this done, or is a skilled machinist who knows how
      to do such a thing, please let me know.

      Thanks,
      Avery