Crossbow Project pdf Now Available

  • tracystar2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 7:51 PM
      After long last I have completed the article on the Crossbow Project!

      The files are all there, but due to the facts that Distiller will not
      allow a very high resolution and the server won't allow larger files,
      things had to be scaled down a bit. The plans, when enlarged, will give
      a usable pattern, but will not have a very smooth appearance (to get
      the templates in they had to be reduced by 75%).

      Because of this, if you are interested in all of the files in full
      scale with the article, the lot will be available on CD ROM. See the
      last page of the article for details.

      Sorry this took so long. Hopefully it will get you going and we will
      see far more crossbows in the SCA in the future.

      Because this article is new, this group will be the first to read it.
      Any constructive criticism is appreciated.

      In service to art and arms,
      Malaki