Playing with Fire

  • Helen Schultz
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2007
      And for those people who deliberately play with fire... (This person had
      WAT too much time on his hands...)

      http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b1f_1178748987
    • Rebekah d'Avignon
      Message 2 of 5 , May 26, 2007
        And it didn't even make toast or fry eggs......

        Helen Schultz <helen.schultz@...> wrote:

        And for those people who deliberately play with fire... (This person had
        WAT too much time on his hands...)

        http://www.liveleak .com/view? i=b1f_1178748987

        When you get down to it about all a man has to call his own is his values. When you sell those out, you don't have anything left.

        Col Sherman Potter
        4077 MASH

        Need Mail bonding?

      • Barbara Dodge
        Message 3 of 5 , May 26, 2007
          It looked to me like he should patent the idea and sell it to "ACME".  It looks just like something Wile E. Coyote would use.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 26, 2007
            of course, any applicable patents already belong to rube.

            On 5/26/07, Barbara Dodge <awench1@...> wrote:

            It looked to me like he should patent the idea and sell it to "ACME".  It looks just like something Wile E. Coyote would use.

            And it didn't even make toast or fry eggs......

            Helen Schultz <helen.schultz@...> wrote:

            And for those people who deliberately play with fire... (This person had
            WAT too much time on his hands...)

            http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b1f_1178748987

            When you get down to it about all a man has to call his own is his values. When you sell those out, you don't have anything left.

            Col Sherman Potter
            4077 MASH

            Need Mail bonding?

            That which yields isn't always weak.
          • AlbionWood
            Message 5 of 5 , May 30, 2007
              Greetings Sawdust-makers,

              I finally have some of the professional photos of the new West Kingdom
              Court Thrones up on the Web:
              http://www.albionworks.com/Thrones/WKCourt/

              Can't help feeling kinda proud of these! Especially now that the cuts
              have all healed. (Those Japanese razor saws make nasty wounds.)

              All praise to Eric for the artistic design and carving execution. I
              take blame/credit for joinery and those @#$%&*! pinnacles.

              Cheers,
              Colin