Re: Is willow wood good for anything

  • Kristine Elliott
    Message 1 of 12 , May 18, 2007
      I just wanted to send a belated, but heartfelt thank you to those who
      answered my query below. You gave me a lot of options I had no idea
      existed.

      Thank you very much,

      Scolastica

      --
      http://www.geocities.com/souriete/

      If you can't get rid of them ugly old skeletons in the closet, at least teach
      'em how to dance funny. Billy C. Wirtz