Jersey - medieval-period filming - stills now available online

  • julian wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2007
      My Lords, Ladies, & Gentles, all,

       the 650 Stills from the Filming are now available for viewing at the following URL.
      www.novantus.co.uk
      Producers' Comment -
      <"Everything will go quiet for a while now as we go into post-production; we aim to have the final cut ready by the end of August 2007 and will inform you of the Premiere details nearer the time." >

       Just remember, this has all been done "on a shoestring budget". Most of the major Props were built for other uses than this film, and the Producers needed to use them "as is", to keep "set-dressing" costs within affordable boundaries. What you'll see was all the Crew could manage on the time and money-budgets available.
      So please, don't be too critical.
      A little encouragement would be nice, however, should you feel our efforts merit such  [Grin] :-)> I'll forward all that may arrive to my friends, the Producers, Novantus Productions [ aka House le Lievre/Le Breton in the SCA]

      YiS,
      Matthew Baker,
      who hopes to meet some of you again at Winchester Pilgrimage.