RE: [MedievalSawdust] looking for folks

  • Tracy Swanson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2007
      I am a long-time member of the Barony of Wiesenfeuer (OKC). I would be happy to meet you and introduce you to some of the fine wood workers we have in this area! Although you are entering the Central Region (Wiesenfeuer in in the Northern Region), we tend to travel and camp in much of the Kingdom's area, so I'm sure that we will encounter one another in the not-to-distant future. Welcome to Ansteorra!

      In Magical Service,
      Malaki