Film "Tournament" - more stills taken during "shooting" will be posted shortly

  • julian wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2007
      Dear All,
      The Producers are in the process of editing and resizing over 650 stills taken by a young amateur photographer during the filming onto their Server; and will be making these available on the Net for the pleasure of those who may be interested.
      House le Lievre and my own House are pleased to have had positive responses from so many of you; and we hope you'll enjoy seeing the next, VERY MUCH larger group.
      As soon as I have the details and the URL, I'll post them for all of you to browse as you wish.

      YiS,
      Matthew Baker, dwelling in "old" Jersey.