Willow

  • Brian Tychonski
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 6:45 PM
      Anyone want some willow? I have a 2 ft+ diameter willow tree in my backyard that anyone willing to chop it down and drag it off without knocking it onto my neighbor's garage can have. That should be big enough to make a harp or two, a few wooden legs, and pattens to fit them. Everytime the damn wind blows, I have to gather the limbs out of my yard, and occasionally my neighbors.

      Brian Broadaxe
    • tracey sawyer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 2:02 AM

        Milord, you could also post to Anglo_Saxon_Lyres@ yahoogroups.com -- I'm sure the lyre makers would also be interested.  perhaps you could mention which area you are from so they know how far they'd need to go to get it.
        (For eg - I'm an Aussie - so it's no use my being interested ...)

        Lowry

        Willow

        Posted by: "Brian Tychonski" BrianBroadaxe@...   bribroadax

        Mon May 7, 2007 6:46 pm (PST)

        Anyone want some willow? I have a 2 ft+ diameter willow tree in my backyard that anyone willing to chop it down and drag it off without knocking it onto my neighbor's garage can have. That should be big enough to make a harp or two, a few wooden legs, and pattens to fit them. Everytime the damn wind blows, I have to gather the limbs out of my yard, and occasionally my neighbors.

        Brian Broadaxe

        mka: Tracey Sawyer

          ska:  THL Lowry ferch Gwynwynwyn ap Llewelyn, OGT
          (pronounced: Lo-oo-ra v-air-k When-when-when up hhhL-yew-elen)

          aka:  Badra

        I'm NOT middle-aged ... I'm medieval!