Fw: [MedievalSawdust] easiest banner stand

  • Barbara Dodge
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 3:23 PM
      I know I'm a little late on adding my 2 cents worth, But here goes.....

      If you go to the DIY Network website and do a search for "Molly Brown Table"  you will be taken to directions on how to make a table that breaks down into a table top, and and a base that is hinged together in a fashion that seems to be similar to what is described below.  (I may be wrong, my visualization capabilities are limited.)  Here is the link for the that takes you to the production of the legs.

      Barbara