slightly OT: Pictures?

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2007
      Greetings!
      I am looking for photos for a photojournal for an upcoming demo. I am
      hoping to get permission to use a few pics from this group, like the
      awesome benches and chairs, seige stuff, beds, tents... anything! I am
      in especial need for craftsman-like items -- I have enough of fighters,
      no doubt, but would like to unclude seige/catapult stuff.
      I am asking permission as well as to give proper credit.
      I am under the gun to get this completed by May 3rd!! If any of you
      are willing to let me use your work, please email me which folder/pic
      is yours and what name to credit.
      THANK YOU so much!
      Frigga Halladottir
      Chatelaine, Shire of Glenn Linn