Al-Andalus Patterns

  • Gomez Addams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2007
      Anyone have any 11th - 12th Century Moorish Spain wooden equipment
      patterns?? I have a ton of pictures of period art but being somewhat
      challenged when it comes to taking a picture and creating period items,
      I need actual patterns to make the correct camping equipment or at
      least buy the right ones...

      I can find some stuff dealing with the Christian side but little to
      nothing for the Moorish side...

      Any help will be appreciated..