Re: 6 board chest

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2007
      Yes, there is usually a lot of interest in medieval woodworking
      projects here... :)

      I belive that the authors to almost every link that you posted are
      regular contributors to this group. There are some great guys here;
      Masters Oakley, Terafan(Greydragon), and Colin(Albion), along with
      many others here, have been a real help with my journey towards
      making period stuff.

      Welcome to the board, Matthias.

      YIS,
      Eirikr Mjoksiglandi