Re: Panel/Feast Box

  • cresent
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2007
      greetings, i am Matthias, i play with the SCA and i am also a
      re-enactor with a landsknecht unit in Pa. most everyone in our unit
      has a 6 board chest for keeping personal schtuff in, i myself use it
      for my families feast gear ( a family of 5). its a simple design and
      the originals were found in monestaries all over Europe dating back to
      the 12 or 1300's. a 2 foot long box can be made from 1 12 foot 1x12,
      stands about 16-18 inches high, depending on comfort. if this intrests
      you, let me know off list and i can send you the documentation and
      plans i have drawn up for them .
      in service to the Empire
      Herr Matthias Pogner
      Webel