clock plans

  • baronconal
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2002
      Hey Avery,
      Do I remember correctly? Did you
      say that you had a link to a website
      for a clock?

      Conal
    • Dan Baker
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2002
        Hiya Conal,

        I stopped by and looked at your clock and bed. Cool. I would have thought
        the clock would be more complicated.

        -Rhys

        --
        YIS,

        Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer
        Privateer to the Midrealm

        Arafu at dawnsio mewn adlaw
        ...Take time to dance in the rain...

      • Avery
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 19, 2002
          Try http://thescholarsgarret.com/clock/

          I bought the cherry for mine while at war!

          Avery

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 19, 2002
            the next one will be...

            --- Dan Baker <Capten_Rhys@...> wrote:
            > Hiya Conal,
            >
            > I stopped by and looked at your clock and bed.
            > Cool. I would have thought
            > the clock would be more complicated.
            >
            > -Rhys
            >

            > >Hey Avery,
            > > Do I remember correctly? Did you
            > >say that you had a link to a website
            > >for a clock?
            > >
            > > Conal
            > >

            > --
            > YIS,
            >
            > Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer
            > Privateer to the Midrealm
            >
            > Arafu at dawnsio mewn adlaw
            > ...Take time to dance in the rain...

            > http://mobile.msn.com

            =====

            HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
            http://www.hotjobs.com
          • Dan Baker
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 20, 2002
              Sounds like fun. I have a couple things in mind for myself to do.