Drawers - A Reply from Huntington Antiques

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2007
      I wrote to Huntington Antiques about the chest with drawers in the
      bottom. Turns out the chest is turn of the 16th century.

      Here's the response:

      Dear Bill McNutt,

      Sorry for the delay in answering your message received on Friday
      last. We are happy to advise you the age of the very fine Gothic
      Walnut Coffer you are asking about is "Circa 1500".

      I hope this helps.

      Robin Veitch
      Huntington Antiques Ltd.