was drawers.... now it's somethung else?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      When we have a dated example it can tell us some things....

      BUT we have to be careful not to read too much into it.

      for example....( attatched file to use as an example. I don't know
      anything about that particular chest but it will work as a place to start )

      If you can't see the file, image you are all looking a a picture of a chest.

      The caption tells you that it is from a castle in England and is dated at around 1345

      They were amazing helpful and provided pictures of the joinery and the hinges and
      a lock and they even tell you what that chest was made from. ( let's say English oak )
      You have pictures of the inside of the box too....

      Think for a minute then tell me what you KNOW.
      ( not what you think, not what can be guessed )

      have fun.....

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.