Merovingian/Carolingian periods???

  • Randal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      Anyone have some pictures/diagrams of chests, benches, chairs, tents
      and whatever from the Merovingian/Carolingian periods??? I am working
      on a Frankish landowner persona in the time range of 720-760AD range
      and am working on having as authentic looking camp as I can. Would
      like breakdown furniture if at all possible. Also need to keep it to
      the basics because I only have a small pickup to haul my stuff to
      events. Am limited to handtools and have limited wookworking skills, so
      designs need to be simple. An offtopic request too, if anyone has any
      references that show/tell of everyday life during the same time would
      be also greatly appreciated.

      Randolf the Wanderer
      (Randal Warrichaiet)