Stuff with drawers - photos

  • rivendalehall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      Ok... Yahoo is acting wierd... I don't know what I've sent has posted
      and what hasn't so I'm putting up a 'recap'...

      ... after a number of attempts to post the pics to my "PHOTOS" area...
      all of which were rejected because Yahoo sez' I don't have permission
      to do so (bummer), I managed to get them put up as a Word document in
      the FILES section.

      Look down the list for "drawers...." and there ya' are...

      Whew...