RE: [MedievalSawdust] What tool is this?

  • Tracy Swanson
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 26 8:57 AM
      The 'metal thingy' as described by one member, looks like it is a crank handle for the wheel. The wheel has raised rims, which suggests it spooled a small (or small amount of) cord. Without seeing more than just this angle, I would have to say that it might be part of a fancy spinning wheel. Does it look as though it had been attached to something?

      Curiouser and curiouser...
      In Magical Service,
      Malaki

      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 28 6:00 AM
        Try this:

        If that does not work, look to the right of this text.  You will see a little box in the box it says "New Members" and a number beside it.  It also says "New Photos" with a number beside that. Click on the New Photos text, it will direct you to the pic.

        Aiden

        JBRMM266@... wrote:
        For me, the link wouldn't work; so I'm STILL in the dark on what this device looks like!  <grumph>