Re: [MedievalSawdust] What tool is this?

  • JBRMM266@aol.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 26, 2007
       Where in the section is the photo and how have you titled it?

      Donal

      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 28, 2007
        Try this:

        If that does not work, look to the right of this text.  You will see a little box in the box it says "New Members" and a number beside it.  It also says "New Photos" with a number beside that. Click on the New Photos text, it will direct you to the pic.

        Aiden

        JBRMM266@... wrote:
        For me, the link wouldn't work; so I'm STILL in the dark on what this device looks like!  <grumph>