Re: [MedievalSawdust] Draw knives - What should a rookie use?

  • Brian Wagner
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 19 10:28 AM
      I have several draw knives I have picked up cheap in flea markets and antique stores, and they're ok.  But my favorite is a little jewel I ordered from Cape Forge.  The craftmanship is excellent, and it has a narrower blade than any other I have - making it great for concave curves, such as where the handle and bowl meet on a spoon.

      Hroþgar Fiscabana
      Barony of Small Gray Bear
      Gleann Abhann