[Fwd: [SCA-AS] Stefan's Florilegium files for March]

  • mmagnusol
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      As per my forewarding agreement with Stefan.
      Someone want to put it on Merryrose?

      Magnus

      THLord Stefan li Rous Ansteorra stefan at florilegium.org

      Here are the new files for this month:
      In the CLOTHING section:
      cl-12C-Woman-art "The Wardrobe of a 12th Century Frankish
      Noblewoman" by Mistress Roheisa Le Sarjent.
      In the ENTERTAINMENT section:
      Kubb-art “Kubb” by THL Dagonell Collingwood of
      Emerald Lake.
      In the FOOD-SWEETS-DECORATED section:
      candied-fruit-msg Period candied fruit. Recipes.
      In the FOOD-VEGETABLES section:
      Cucumbers-Hst-art "Medieval and Ancient History of the
      Cucumber" by Ian of Oertha.
      In the HERALDRY section:
      Voice-Herldry-art "How to be a Voice Herald in 42 easy steps!"
      by Lady Eleanor Cleavely.
      In the TEXTILE-ARTS section:
      sprang-chrono-art A chronology of the art of sprang weaving
      by Medb ingen Dungaile.

      Here are some of the updated files.
      brd-mk-sour-msg Breadmaking - Period sourdough bread recipes.
      candy-msg Period candy. Recipes. Candied fruit peels.
      cookbooks-SCA-msg Cookbooks written by people in the SCA.
      fd-Italy-msg Period Italian food. Cookbooks.
      p-spice-trade-msg The period spice trade. Routes, methods.
      p-marriage-msg Period marriage.
      p-pigs-msg Medieval pigs. Differences from modern pigs.
      rec-in-verse-msg Period recipes written in a verse format.
      roast-pork-msg Cooking pork roasts. Medieval recipes.
      ---
      Copyright 2007, Mark S. Harris.
      Permission to reprint in SCA-related publications is hereby granted
      if the contents are left unchanged and the author is notified of the
      publication. Notification may be by email and reformatting is allowed.

      <end>
      --------
      Mark S. Harris Austin, Texas
      StefanliRous@...