Seeking Reviewers for The Compleat Anachronist on Adhesives/Glues

  • Helen Schultz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Rae 'Tonwen' Hadley <houndofzeus@...>

      Hello Everyone,

      I'm looking for people who are knowledgable about
      period glues to review a manuscript for the CA.  If
      you are such a person or know of anyone who is (no
      need for them to be a Laurel- just good with the
      subject), and are interested in being a reviewer,
      please give me a yell off list at caeditor@....

      This is of relatively urgent timing.  Reviewers need
      to be available within the next week, and able to
      review the manuscript within the next couple of weeks.

      Thanks!

      Tonwen