Re: [MedievalSawdust] Last of the Swedish pictures

  • lester watts
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2007
      greetings! i like to say a large thank you to every
      one involed in the swedish picts thankyou Beth and Bob
      fantistic picts and master William for the site area
      and btw realy injoyed meeting you last weekend at the
      event luckly for you my mind train rected and I did
      not get to ask you the three million qustions I have
      8-}
      beorn of darktree 8-}
      --- "McNutt Jr, William R" <mcnutt@...> wrote:

      > I've put the last of the Swedish pictures from Beth
      > and Bob online
      > today. They can be found linked off of the research
      > page on my web
      > site. The images are larger than yesterday, to
      > accommodate folks who
      > want more details, but still smaller than Friday, to
      > accommodate folks
      > with low bandwidth.
      >
      > You can find them linked off of my Research page at
      > http://tech.cls.utk.edu/wood/reserach
      >
      > Master Will
      > http://tech.cls.utk.edu/wood

      "Elen Sila Lumenn' Omentilvo".
      A Star shines on the hour of Our meeting.

      Never miss an email again!