photo availability

  • morganmacleod
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      Forgive me if this type of post comes through twice, but I did not see
      my post on this subject. I will be more than happy to host these
      photos in all their original glory if I can get a copy to upload. I
      have 120 GB of space and 1200 GB of bandwidth I would love to use.

      Morgan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007

        I can post them in their full-bore size.  They’re getting reduced because we had complaints of download time.

        Quick vote.  Please e-mail me and let me know.  Vote for:

        Big Pictures or Fast Downloads and I’ll go with majority rule.

        Master William