Re: Norwegian Artifact Photos Published Online

  • ampcbj
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2007
      These are incredible photoes. Beth, Bob & Master Will thank you for
      your effort to share these.
      I would love get my grubby little fingers on a set of disks also.
      Most of what I would be interested in pretain to woodworking but my
      wife would like the fiber stuff as well as some of the cast & formed
      wetal.
      Egill in Atlantia

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "rakorthase"