Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Norwegian Artifact Photos Published Online

  • Beth and Bob Matney
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2007
      These are the photos that we took last Aug-September (2006) on our trip to
      Scandinavia. I have uploaded a few cleaned up to the Photos section of this
      group (folders Danish National Museum, Swedish Historical Museum and
      Haithabu). The only current copies of the CD's out there are our master
      ones and a set that I sent to Master Will.

      What kind of things from Norway are you looking for? I have Norwegian
      Historical Museum, Viking Ship Museum (Oseberg), Norwegian Folk Center,
      scenic photos across Norway to Bergen, Bergen Museum (at the University)
      and Bryggens Museum.

      What part of the world are you? I'm in Arkansas (USA).

      Beth Matney

      At 01:05 PM 2/25/2007, you wrote:
      >--- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Bill McNutt" <mcnutt@...>
      >wrote:
      > >
      > > Beth and Bob Matney's CD set arrived safely, and is in the process
      >of
      > > being published.
      >(pportion snipped)
      > > Master Will
      > >

      >Are these available on CD someplace (I have dial-up and these take so
      >long to down load).
      >
      > Or maybe I can just swipe Rhys' copy (if he has one)
      >
      >Hrolfr
    • ampcbj
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2007
        These are incredible photoes. Beth, Bob & Master Will thank you for
        your effort to share these.
        I would love get my grubby little fingers on a set of disks also.
        Most of what I would be interested in pretain to woodworking but my
        wife would like the fiber stuff as well as some of the cast & formed
        wetal.
        Egill in Atlantia

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "rakorthase"