Re: Large Construction question

  • ericarchambault@juno.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 16, 2007
      Chris Schwartz Asked:
      >He has a pic in the photo section of a tudor style trailer for use
      >at camping events.
      {Sniped for brevity)
      >I was wondering if there is any advice he (or anyone with similar

      Chris,

      I am the owner and builder of perhaps the largest custom built SCA
      trailer. My rig is a theater/tavern 36 feet long by 17 feet wide.

      Photos at

      http://new.photos.yahoo.com/d_archambeaux/album/576460762380729072

      Yes there are lots of stories and mistakes and things to consider
      when venturing into building a portable building on wheels. I'm
      in the process of ripping mine back down to the frame and fixing
      all the little things I've learned in it's first 2 years of use.

      I'd be glad to share any advice I can, but Medieval Sawdust isn't the
      place for it. Contact me off list at; ericarchambault @ juno.com

      There is also a yahoo group for us crazy trailer builders:

      Your servant,
      Hercule de Bourbon l'Archambault

      Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
      Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
      http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=198954&u=http://www.usatoday.com/news/front.htm?csp=24