Off topic messages

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      Comment from the List Owner/Moderator.....

      Please don't anyone take this the wrong way. I'm just trying to aviod
      a big broohaha over nothing.

      I don't mind a few off-topic messages now and then.
      ( this list stays more on topic than ANY other list I'm on )

      My shop is cold, even with the kerosene heater.
      It's winter. ( really winter right now, ice and snow everywhere,
                          not like our normal winter's near Cincinnati.    )
      I'm not spending as much time in the shop right now.
      I need something else to keep me amused while I'm not
      making sawdust.

      But, let us all agree to try to keep the subject lines accurate, please.

      and I noticed a little 'adult'  language earlier, Let's try to keep that to a
      very low minimum also, please. You can think it all you want,  just don't
      type it.

      Please be courteous and keep it freindly.