Potasium Bichromate

  • Avery Austringer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2007
      I don't know if it's toxicity is what keeps it out of the big box
      stores as they have plenty of things that will kill you all the way,
      but it's MSDS sure presses a mess of hot buttons. I'd go with rubber
      gloves and safety glasses at the very very least.

      Poking around out there I found this:
      http://www.woodfinishingenterprises.com/dyes.html While it's not
      exactly our period, they do kind of explain a lot of "traditional" wood
      coloring technology.

      Avery