Magnolia

  • Annie Forsberg
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 7, 2007
      I've got my hands on a piece of magnolia but know nothing about this wood.
      What is it used for? And how is it to carve?

      /Annie

      Schlagerfeber på MSN! http://festival.msn.se/
    • Tracy Swanson
      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 13 1:30 PM
        Alright! I finally found some shots that the server seems to like. Look under the folder "Malaki's Staff and you will see first a shot of the entire staff, then a closer shot of the purpleheart ball with all of the insets and inlays.

        In Magical Service,
        Malaki