Re: [MedievalSawdust] Red or White Oak

  • chuck smith
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 7, 2007
      yes europe has a ash
      chuck

      Earl Ryan <dyderich@...> wrote:
      is Ash a concidered a period wood or is it an American species?

      Thanks,

      Dyderich

      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 13, 2007
        Alright! I finally found some shots that the server seems to like. Look under the folder "Malaki's Staff and you will see first a shot of the entire staff, then a closer shot of the purpleheart ball with all of the insets and inlays.

        In Magical Service,
        Malaki