Re: [MedievalSawdust] Red or White Oak

  • Arthur Slaughter
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 6, 2007
      I suppose the unfairness comes from the fact that the difference in price up
      this way is minor. In 250 foot lots white is under two dollars a BF. Even
      with the sub zero temps , living up in the great white north has it's
      advantages.
      THL Finnr Bjornsson

      >That's not totally fair to red oak. It can be used for nice funiture as
      >long
      >as you know how to work with it and know what to do to compensate
      >for the differnences.
      >
      >That being said I have to agree that it is much easier to use white oak.
      >
      >Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
      >
      > Aude Aliquid Dignum
      > ' Dare Something Worthy '

      >Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      >Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.
      >http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

      Live.com page.
      http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701
    • Tracy Swanson
      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 13 1:30 PM
        Alright! I finally found some shots that the server seems to like. Look under the folder "Malaki's Staff and you will see first a shot of the entire staff, then a closer shot of the purpleheart ball with all of the insets and inlays.

        In Magical Service,
        Malaki