Re: [MedievalSawdust] Red or White Oak

  • fiscabana@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 6, 2007
      From what I have read, white oak is similar to European oak. I've not
      seen any Eurpoean equivalent to red oak.

      Hrothgar

      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 13, 2007
        Alright! I finally found some shots that the server seems to like. Look under the folder "Malaki's Staff and you will see first a shot of the entire staff, then a closer shot of the purpleheart ball with all of the insets and inlays.

        In Magical Service,
        Malaki