Re: Hand-Forged Adzes and Axe

  • windsingersmoon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hey Magnus !
      Cool axe.
      But I think I'll stay loyal to my (bearded/angelwing) Japanese axe
      I've had for many a year and love dearly.
      Ditto my Japanese saw that cuts crossgrain through PT 4x4s like butter
      AND rips on the other side...

      (even so, I Want that axe you showed !!!! Maybe it'll work even
      better than mine. Already have the adzes.
      hugz
      Shara